Campus Cutie Giaco Corsiglia ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

(mesmerized by Kale…)

Name: Giaco Corsiglia

Hometown: New York City

Year: 2015

Dorm: North (Resident Counselor) 

Majors: Physics and Math

Relationship Status: in a relationship

Ideal Date: a hike or a bike ride on a summer day.  We’d probably stop somewhere to toss a frisbee.

Spirit Animal: wolf

What Super Power Would You Want: not exactly a superpower, but I would be Iron Man

Ideal Job: Something where I can build things that help people. I’d also settle for trophy husband.

Most Played Song on Your iPod: AC/DC’s Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution is one of them

Fave TV show: Legend of Korra has been killing it lately

Country you want to visit: Italy!

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: Wear my Amherst shirt when dropping off my brother at Williams.  I live on the edge.

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.