Campus Cutie Anna Vuong ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

How can anyone simply be this darn cute? There is definitely something Vuong here.

This is Anna Vuong, from Class of 2018. Get to know a little bit about this lady:

Hometown: Cockeysville, MD

Dorm: Seligman (that off-campus life) [Picture from her Instagram]

Major(s): Psychology, possibly doubling with Math

Relationship Status: Single Pringle, Not Ready to Mingle   

Ideal Date: Ideally, he would have a puppy, and we would take his puppy to a dog park together and then we’d have a nice picnic. All the food for the picnic would have been made together beforehand too!

Favorite food: Dimsum

Desired Superpower: FLYING

Favorite class: Reading, Writing, and Teaching with Professor Carrere

Spirit Animal: Elephant:

Something to do before Graduation: Ring the JChap bel

Dream Job: Being a high school psychology teacher/ wedding planner/ mother/ a lot of things really

Favorite TV show: Property Brothers

Country you want to visit: Australia

(Photo taken by Alison Christiana Photography)

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: …I ate a worm for a World Vision fundraiser once.

Favorite Disney character: Stitch!

Favorite Verse: “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9

Just reading these responses, you can already tell that she is a wonderful human being with many stories to tell. So if you ever see her around campus or at an acapella performance (#‎TerrasIrradient‬), don’t hesitate to make another friend. You won’t regret it.

Bonnie is a sophomore at Amherst College. Even though she studies statistics, she is interested in technology, pediatric medicine, dentistry, education, and public health.  She spends most of her day trying out new things, like eating an ice cream cone while biking or looking for ways to climb onto campus building roofs. "All over the place" would be the best way to describe her. 
Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.