Campus Celebrity Antonio’s Pizza

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

This week is a special edition of HC Amherst Campus Celebrity.  As finals are approaching, we know that our good friend Antonio’s will have our back at midnight with a warm slice of pizza, which is better than a hug.  So, we at HC Amherst wanted to honor the restuarant that has been satisfying our pizza cravings since 1991.  To do so, we are going to show you amazing images of Antonio’s and inspire you to visit them and tell them thank you too.

The old sign of Antonio’s that was a beacon of hope for many of the alumni and older students on campus.

Look at that variety and it’s vegeterian friendly

My personal favorite, the Nutella pizza, whicis is technically a dessert, but don’t ask questions.

Look at that avocado, I don’t even like avocado and this looks amazing

This little girl knows what’s up eating it with New York Style fold

Wait, are you still reading this?  Go out there and get some pizza.  Thanks Antonio’s for always having our back.  See you soon. 

HCxo

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.