5 Amazing Items on the Starbucks Secret Menu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Let’s face it, we all go to Starbucks.   Some of us more than others (#basic), but we all ordered (or struggled to order) a drink from the Starbucks menu with the the Starbucks original jargon.  We mastered how to change our milk, size and preference of ice in the same length as a tweet.  For those veterans wanting to try something new and surprise their friends, here are a five items on the Starbucks menu worth giving a shot.

Fruity Pebbles

You remember this cereal with the shoutout to the Flinstones that probably more meant for our parents’ generation than ours?  The crispy, sugary taste and the discoloring of the milk are images of childhood for many of us.  Starbucks allows us to relive those days with their Fruity Pebbles.  A strawberry and creme frappe with rasberry syrup and orange-mango juice never had so much nostalgia

Pumpkin Pie Latte

Forget your Pumpkin Spice. You can take it to a whole new level of Autumn.  Come on, do we have to explain why Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon Dolce Syrup is a good combo?

Want more than 5 suggestions?  Check out Hack the Menu’s Starbucks section.

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.