Valentine’s Day Vibrators for the College Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Being single on Valentine’s Day can be hella annoying, but there are definitely some benefits. For one thing, you don’t have to spend any money on another person by buying them useless stuff like a plush teddy bear that they’re just going to throw out anyway. Instead, you can spend that money on yourself. And while I’d love to tell you to indulge yourself during this time of year, I also understand the misfortune that is the college budget. But those empty pockets don’t have to kill your vibe! We’ll help you keep it 3 hunna this season – for under $100. 

Iconic Bullet, Jimmyjane – $16

The Iconic Bullet is discreet enough that it won’t prompt any questions when you forget to put it away and your roommate sees it next to your bed. 

Charms Petite Plush, Jopen – $39.99

The fun texture on this little guy adds for some ~extra pleasure~ perfect for solo fun or for you and your Valentine. 

Vesper, Crave – $69

Talk about revolutionary: the Vesper is waterproof, can be worn as a (gorgeous) necklace, and is environmentally friendly as you don’t need to throw away tons of batteries with its convenient USB charging port. Cater to your wardrobe with gold, rose gold, or silver.

MiMi Egg, JeJoue – $89.99

With five different speeds for vibration, anyone using the MiMi Egg has control over their stimulation for any mood. 

Magic Wand, Babeland – $54.95

It’s called Magic for a reason. This all-time favorite is famous for its focus on clitoral stimulation and the control the user(s) have over incremental change in speed and strength. 

Luna Beads, Lelo – $47

With subtle vibration from the inside, these little guys are like a workout for your sex life – regular use can help to make your orgasms stronger over time. 

Orgasm in a Box, Babeland – $20

Must I say more? The name says it all, and for only $20 you can make your Valentine’s Day a whole lot more special. 

Photo: 1