Ultimate Holiday Style Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Everyone loves the wardrobe that comes with the colder months. Its comfy, cozy and legging friendly. However, you don’t have to wait for the after-holiday sales to get a whole new closet. Here are some easy staples to mix and match through out the holiday season.

1. As the holiday party invites start flowing in, the little black dress is the perfect companion to any festive gathering. Not only does it look great on any body type, it exemplifies style and grace.

2. If you’re looking for something to accompany the little black dress, brightly colored statement jewelry is an easy way to offset the solid black. It will add a pop of color to your neckline or shimmer to your finger! 

3. What winter wardrobe is be complete without the perfect coat?! Perhaps the best accessory this time of year is a peacoat. Send a message to passer-bys by choosing one in a color that can’t be overlooked! Whether its a deep red, pure white or beige, a bold coat will help you stay warm with style.

4. Boots. More boots. Did we mention boots?! You can’t have enough pairs….well you probably can, but it’s impossible to find a style that won’t fit your outfit.
5. One of the comfiest ways to add a pop of color this time of year is with a scarf! Infinity scarves are the warmest and cutest accessories in our book. 

Photo Credit: 

Polyvore.com