The Top 4 Finance Apps

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Ever have that moment when you look in your wallet and wonder what happened to the stack of cash that was in there just two days ago? Keep more money on you with these great finance apps that keep track of all your expenses, because spending money is inevitable.

1. Mint

This simple, clean app helps to keep track of all of your spending. It is neatly organized into different spending categories like food, alcohol, clothing, utilities, etc. The personalized budget tools help you to stay on track of your spending goals.

2. Simple

You can completely replace your bank with Simple. This app will keep track of all of your budgeting tools, your credit cards, your payments and more. Anything you need Simple can do in a simplified way.

3. DailyCost

This app is a simplified Mint app. It will help keep track of your simple day-to-day expenses. It will also keep track of your weekly and monthly spending. It can also be backed up for iCloud and Mac users.

4. Check

If you have a tendency to miss payments, this is the perfect app for you. This app reminds you when payments are due and lets you pay on the spot from your bank accounts to your credit cards. All accounts can be added to this app in one place. 

Photo credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6