TOMS One Day Without Shoes Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

In honor of TOMS One Day Without Shoes on April 16, we’re giving away a $50 TOMS gift card!

The contest has now closed. Thanks to all who submitted an entry form and tweeted at @HerCampusAU for a chance to win. The winner will be announced at our Celebrity Baby Shower for Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian on April 17. Stay tuned!

*Must be a current AU student. Winner will be contacted via e-mail on April 18 and must claim prize by April 20, 2013.

Lesley Siu graduated from American University in May 2013 with a BA in Film and Media Arts and minors in Marketing and International Business. Originally from Hawaii, she loves photography, fashion, travel, social media and everything Parisian. She has interned at GLAMOUR magazine in New York and Washington Life Magazine in DC, but her proudest accomplishment is founding Her Campus American in 2011 while interning in Melbourne, Australia. You can usually find her reading a magazine, enjoying a hazelnut latte or posting a photo on Instagram... and sometimes, all at the same time. Follow her on Twitter: @lesleysiu and visit her blog.