This Thursday: What Is Your #MyMidtermFix?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

This Thursday, the Kennedy Political Union in association with the School of Communication and The Washington Post will be talking about the mid-term elections in the Forman Theater at 8:15pm. Professor Jane Hall is moderating the discussion. KPU posted photos of students sharing what they think politicians should focus on in the upcoming elections. Want to join the conversation? Tweet what you think politicans should be focusing with #MyMidtermFix

Curious what the American U community wants politicians to work on? ATV and Student Government teamed up to ask students and professors on campus what their ‘Midterm Fix’ is. Below some of our writers share their thoughts as well. 

Photo credit: 1, Photo Collective

Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.