Teatoxing For Weight Loss Results

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

If you are looking for a new product that will get you one step closer to accomplishing your fitness goals, look no further. Teatoxing is one of the healthiest ways to get fast weight loss results and build high endurance. Instead of having to worry about diet shakes, pills or waist training, you can simply drink one cup of tea in the morning and one cup tea at night. I guarantee you will see a difference in your waistline within a week.

Lyfe tea is one of the leading teatox brands in America. Now, you might think that I am trying to sell you an advertisement, but I am sharing this with you based on first hand experience. When I first heard about Lyfe Tea,  I began my research. The tea is made with all natural herbs and super food moringa. The tea suppresses your appetite and feeds the body nutrition it needs, so that you can remain energized throughout the day. The evening detox tea helps the flow your digestive system, boost your metabolism and build your immune system. Both the morning tea and evening detox tea enables your body to remove all toxic waste from your fat cells that is preventing you from loosing weight and actually seeing results.

Now with every diet product comes a catch! Many of you may feel when drinking this tea you can eat whatever you like and still get tremendous weight loss results. However, this product requires you to work out three to four times a week, drink lots of water and eat clean. I recommend you to have one cheat day, so that you won’t go bananas and decide to binge.

When I first started consuming this product, I didn’t know what to expect. I wasn’t doubting that the product wasn’t going to help me accomplish my fitness goals, but I was more concerned about the taste of the tea. When drinking the tea feel free to add a little lemon or honey, but no SUGAR. That would defeat the purpose.

Not only do I drink the tea regularly, but celebrities like Hillary Duff and Snooki are taking matters into their own hands. Hillary and Snooki both had children and are looking for new ways to get there bodies back into shape. Also celebrities like Draya from reality show Basketball Wives are hosting tea parties with Lyfe Tea in order to promote a healthy lifestyle.

For the past month I have been eating clean, going to the gym four to five times a week and drinking lots of water. As a result, I have lost a total of 13 pounds and three inches off my waist. I have told several people about this product. Even my sorority sisters are fascinated by my results and are planning to purchase the tea.

Ladies, come spring your bodies will look flawless! If you are tired of seeing that stubborn belly fat, looking to trim your waistline and flaunt with confidence, I recommend Lyfe Tea. You won’t be disappointed!

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4