So Many Snow Days, So Little Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

After two snow days, many students are wondering where the time has went. Most of us have been binge watching Netflix instead of doing our pressing work. It’s hard to avoid the laziness and stay active on cold cloudy days. Here are some great ways to keep yourself on track during those cold and cozy days.

1. EAT  A GOOD MEAL.

Eating a sufficient and nutritious meal will allow you to be able to concentrate better during the day. This will also make your confidence go up, and you will be able to focus on what really needs to be done during a long snow day!

2. MAKE A LIST.

Lists are helpful in any situation, especially when you have a ton on your plate! Make a list from your most important tasks, to things that could wait till tomorrow. As you go, cross them off. This will help you to realize that you are making progress and give you the confidence to continue with your success!

3. SET GOALS.

If you set goals, you will be able to finish things more quickly while your day will be more organized towards what really needs to be done! You will also feel a sense of accomplishment in yourself when you have finished a goal, so make them as small as possible. You could also reward yourself, just to make the motivation progress!

4. ROUTINE.

Routines are known to increase our time management skills and make it easier to concentrate! Take a shower, put on nice clothes, and do your makeup. With this routine, your confidence will increase and you will be able t work more efficiently.

5. GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM.

Get out of the room to take a walk, have lunch with a friend, or watch an episode of your favorite show! The more you get out of your room and take a break, the better you will be able to concentrate.

So remember, you can have a great and productive snow day if you just stay focused throughout the day and stay motivated!

Photo Credit:

http://blogs.villagegreen.com/cincinnati/files/2013/01/salad.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5RMkYwuDxG4/Sy8XOsTMTcI/AAAAAAAABcs/OFnJ9Y3hXv…