This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Happy National Coffee Day, Collegiates! Today is a day to celebrate the reason we all wake up in the morning. If you’ve already seen (and fell in love with) Beyonce coffee art, you will definitely find these little guys just as amazing. The cute little bear on the left was a delicious mocha cappuccino and the adorable kitty on the right was literally the best dirty chai tea latte I’ve ever had. If you ever find yourself in the heart of downtown L.A., head over to Urth Caffe and get yourself a kitty latte or a bear cappuccino–I’ve also heard they make a mean dragon hot chocolate. Again, enjoy your day and celebrate your insane caffine addiction with a nice cup of Joe. 

Gabriella Salazar is a junior at American University studying Public Communication and Marketing. She hails from sunny, sunny Los Angeles, California and her proudest moment is meeting Ryan Gosling at the Gangster Squad Premier in January 2013. She's a lover of ballet, wheat thins, food, music and cats; a hater of all things dumb and annoying--like traffic.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.