This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: The Unbreakable Kimberly Schmitt 

Year: Junior 

Major: Public Communication

Hometown: Boonton, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single

Who you aspire to be: Olivia Pope (without the adultery) 

Currently studying abroad in: London

Favorite place in London: Hyde Park, It’s beautiful (even though I hate the pigeons there)

Biggest fear: Pigeons

Funniest abroad memory (so far): Going to karaoke with my flatmates! 

Fun fact about yourself: My friends call me ‘Kimye’ because I have a tendency to randomly rap–only to Kanye. #bound

Favorite traditional British dish: Fish and chips, I love them!

Ideal man: Someone very caring and kindhearted who can make me laugh all the time

Guilty pleasure: Singing in the shower

Thing you miss most from home: My family and friends 

Gabriella Salazar is a junior at American University studying Public Communication and Marketing. She hails from sunny, sunny Los Angeles, California and her proudest moment is meeting Ryan Gosling at the Gangster Squad Premier in January 2013. She's a lover of ballet, wheat thins, food, music and cats; a hater of all things dumb and annoying--like traffic.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.