Hottest Moustaches in Honor of Movember

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Whether it makes you cringe or cry out in happiness, the moustache demands attention and will not be ignored. This is especially true during the month of November (or Movember) as men everywhere have a legitimate excuse to grow out their manly facial hair in the name of men’s health. According to the Movember Foundation, the Movember community has raised over $550 million to help improve the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health issues.

To date, 4 million moustaches have been grown worldwide. However, all 4 million moustaches were not successes. Some men quickly realized their moustache fantasy needed to end on November 30th, while others just looked like that moustache belonged there all along. These celebrities prove that not all moustaches should be feared.

Orlando Bloom

Who didn’t love that ‘stache in Pirates of the Caribbean? Will Turner certainly made me swoon.

Brad Pitt

Subtle and sophisticated, well played Brad. 

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp without a moustache is like an Oreo without milk. It just doesn’t feel right.

Zac Efron

Now that he is well beyond his “High School Musical” years, this moustache seems to add a level of maturity. Or it could be that Zac just looks hot no matter what he does. 

James Franco

He really knows how to make that moustache look good.

Nick Offerman

It would be physically impossible to have a list of men with moustaches and not include Nick Offerman. He is just too good with that ‘stach.

David Beckham

I mean, it’s David Beckham. You can’t go wrong there.

Ryan Gosling

I’m digging the facial hair look on him. He looked drop dead gorgeous in “Crazy, Stupid, Love” and he was sporting the ‘stach.

These are all the moustaches I can handle in a day! Hope you enjoyed the quick tribute to Movember with these celebrity eye candy as much as I did.

Photo credit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

My name is Meg and I am a PR, marketing and psychology senior at American University. I am an environmentalist, feminist, gym junkie and happiness pursuer and am passionate about community service, social media and coffee.