This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

On Oct. 26, American University’s plan for spring semester of 2021 was released which upset many people. However, this day was not all bad because it was also the day that Harry Styles blessed his fans with a “Golden” music video. Harry Styles must have some kind of higher powers because that video put a hypnotic trance on me. For those of you who have yet to see it, seriously, watch this video as it will be the best three minutes and 30 seconds of your life. Here are some personal highlights that I took from his new music video. 

Harry styles singing at concert
Photo by Ianthebush distributed under a CC BY 2.0 license

1. When he drives through the tunnels at 0:37

How does he do it? Some people say that multitasking is impossible, but Harry Styles manages not only to serenade us with his beautiful voice (I know in real life there was probably a voice-over, I’d like to imagine he was actually singing), but he also drives with one hand, and makes us fall for his beautiful green eyes. 

2. When he starts dancing at 1:10

What would fans give to be dancing with Harry on the streets of Italy? Everything, EVERYTHING. I would literally give all of my money away just to dance with this man whose smile makes even the worst of my days turn wonderful (and he still doesn’t know I exist). 

3. When he does his little jig at 1:19

Whenever I think that Harry Styles has covered all of the possible amazing dance moves, he always surprises me with more amazing feats. Who knew that Harry Styles was capable of being more adorable than he already is?

4. When he starts counting at 1:25

I know you’re not technically supposed to count on your fingers, but I think Harry Styles gets an exception for having a net worth of $75 million.

5. When he stares at the camera at 2:08

That face was made with sugar, spice, and everything nice. Harry Styles is the most gorgeous man that I have ever laid eyes open and I say that with every bit of confidence.

Harry Styles singing on stage
Photo by vagueonthehow distributed under a CC BY 2.0 license
Source: 1

Photo Credit: Her Campus Media Library 

Shira Cohen is a Sophomore at American University majoring in American Studies with Minors in Psychology and Political Science on the Pre-Law track. In her free time in addition to writing, she loves reading, baking, and listening to classical music!
Hannah Andress

American '21

Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus American. Currently an undergraduate student at American University involved in the Global Scholars program studying International Studies and Arabic. Preferred gender pronouns are she/her/hers. Her interests include national security, women in politics, international human and civil rights, and creating an impact that is long-lasting and sustainable.