Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

As the leaves begin to change and the temperature begins to drop, Her Campus American knows that Fall is upon us. This means the arrival of the Her Campus Back to School Fall Survival Kit! A wide variety of amazing products were sent to us this Fall to help us power through midterms while looking and feeling fabulous.

One of our favorite additions to the survival kit is the Wearsafe button. According to Wearsafe’s website, this button can sync with an app on your phone. Settings allow you to specify who to alert if you press the button during a certain day or time. This button can attach right to your clothes-and it’s been proven to be extremely durable.  

In addition, collegietes enjoyed the soothing avocado and oatmeal clay face mask by Freeman and were able to pamper themselves afterward with a host of Rimmel London beauty products, from the Super Curler 24 mascara, to the blue Colour Precise eyeliner, and a bright pink lipstick.

We’re also swooning over the samples from brands like Monistat and Juicy Couture. We can’t wait to hand out our Flying Colors coozies and sheer black tights from L’eggs as well!

Thank you to all these extraordinary companies for helping American University students survive the Fall semester, and thank you to Her Campus!  

Photo Credit: 1

Shannon is the former Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus American University. She is a Psychology major and is also a senior on the varsity swim team.
Tanvi is an overcaffeinated senior at American University, studying Political Science and Communication. She's originally from Princeton, New Jersey and will defend her home state forever. When she's not managing HCAU, you can find Tanvi somewhere with a functional espresso machine, pretending to study while actually crying over Beyoncé's Instagram. Tanvi enjoys coffee, food, London, and strong female role models. According to a Buzzfeed quiz, Tanvi is the "Smashing A Car With A Golf Club" part of the "Blank Space" music video. In her spare time, she likes to moonlight as a standup comedian on Twitter (@tanvi0731), and read The Atlantic and Vogue.