Her Campus American’s Ultimate Holiday Wish List

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

With the holiday season coming up, we’ve been putting together our dream wish list and looking for the perfect gifts for loved ones. That’s why we turned to Frye, where there’s a little something for everyone, whether you’re shopping for family, friends… or yourself! 

From booties to backpacks, the brand’s site contains hundreds of quality leather goods that will last way longer than just one season (try forever!). Since perusing the site is an hours-long affair—during which it’s nearly impossible to pick out the best pieces because everything is that good— we decided to give you a hand. Below, the Frye must-haves that we hope are waiting under the tree for us this year.

The Campus Backpack: $428.00

Simple and durable, this backpack will go with every piece in your closet. Whether you are having a leggings type of day or heading to your internship, it is the perfect bag to handle all your necessities.

Reina Bootie: $258.00

Prep for the winter-to-spring transition with the Reina Bootie. There are four different neutral colors to choose from, and each pair will completely pull any outfit together. These quality boots can be worn with skirts, dresses, leggings and jeans.

Campus Travel Wallet: $109.95

For upperclassmen, it is time to upgrade from your lanyards and add a “grown-up” wallet to your list! This one will slide easily into your carry-all tote and hold all your essentials.

Melissa Button: Price Varies

The Melissa Button is a Frye classic. Ranging in colors from black to burgundy, there’s a shade that fits any style personality. If there’s one pair of boots you need to have, it’s this one!

Cameron Satchel: $498.00

This structured satchel is the perfect bag for those studying abroad in the Spring. Its polished and elegant, while still being cool and easy to wear. It’s big enough to serve as a weekender for your day-off adventures, but compact enough to use as your daily school bag, too. You can even wear it as a cross-body bag. The style is a celebrity-favorite, and now you can rock it too!

Are there any Frye items that you want to add to your holiday wish list? Let us know in the comments!

Image Sources: All images are courtesy of Frye

Colleen V. Antonio is a student at American University in Washington DC. She is majoring in Public Communication with minors in Marketing. She is a member of the sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma. Currently, Colleen writes and is President for HerCampus American, which combines her interests in fashion, food, and entertainment in the local DMV area. One day she hopes to find a job with all these interests that will enable her to travel around the world. During her free time, Colleen enjoys exploring the city whether it is heading to listen to an underground band at Black Cat with her friends or even just eating cookie dough ice cream on the steps of the National Portrait Gallery.