Happy Birthday, Ryan Gosling!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Hey girl, in case you didn’t know, today is Ryan Gosling’s 34th birthday! From all of us at Her Campus, we’d like to wish the world’s most attractive father, actor, boyfriend and best friend a happy birthday! Even though you betrayed us and broke our hearts by becoming a DILF, on your special day, we have to forgive you. You probably have a borderline unhealthy obsession with RyGos’ movies (and looks), so celebrate your boo’s special day by checking out “Hey Girl” memes all night. Go ahead–we won’t judge.

HBD, Ry Gos.

Photo credits: 1

All other credits go to the author (who met him in January 2013 and has been crying ever since)

Gabriella Salazar is a junior at American University studying Public Communication and Marketing. She hails from sunny, sunny Los Angeles, California and her proudest moment is meeting Ryan Gosling at the Gangster Squad Premier in January 2013. She's a lover of ballet, wheat thins, food, music and cats; a hater of all things dumb and annoying--like traffic.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.