Finals Week Inpso from Strong Women

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

So you’ve got papers to write, exams to study for, projects to complete, all while preparing to move out. You’re probably stress eating and procrastinating while subconsciously freaking out and not sleeping. Well have no fear, or at least relax for the next five to 10 minutes and know that, you can do this! You’ve come this far and you make it through the home stretch. Take some time and read these inspirational quotes by some very accomplished and driven women. If they did what they’ve done, you can get through finals!

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

“A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” – Sonia Sotomayor

“I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton

“I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder

“Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.” – Rosa Parks

“I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.” – Michelle Obama

“I’m really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.” – Rihanna

“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou

“It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading…” – Emma Watson

“If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.”  – Beyoncé Knowles

Hopefully now you have been inspired and can go out and nail those finals! Good luck, collegiettes!

Photo credit: 1234567891011