Fall-ing for Her Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Like Maria Bravo’s style? Get her look here! 

Sweater: Massimo Dutti

Trousers: Zara

Shoes: Zara

Watch: Viceroy

Sakiko Yasumi is an exchange student at American University in Washington DC. She loves fashion especially watching fashion week's videos and checking up-coming trends out. Wearing favorite clothes and shoes for going out to the city always makes girls feel confident and happy. This is the reason why she is falling love with fashion. Sakiko is also interested in holding events for people. Cooking is her main hobby, and she cares about health and diet since she started cooking for her family. During her free time, she usually goes to georgetown where is close to her campus for learning fashion from stylish people walking on the street and cool stores. NY is her favorite city in the world, and she often visits there for exploring NY and checking cool shops in there.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.