This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Devon Wallick

Year: Junior, graduating December 2015

Major: Business Administration: Specializing in Accounting and Marketing

Hometown: Barrington, Rhode Island

Relationship Status: Status as said by my best friend, “Serious relationship that makes all my friends sad because it’s so perfect”

Campus Involvement: Resident Assistant in Letts Hall, Relay For Life Planning Committee, Phi Sigma Pi Fraternity

Currently studying abroad in: London, England

Favorite Place in London: Bond Street

Favorite abroad memory so far: My favorite memory from abroad so far was when we went to the Harry Potter studios, and bought my first wand. Although I’m most excited to see Cardiff, Wales so I can see where they film a majority of Doctor Who

Dream Date: Rent out the Air and Space Museum. Have a picnic in the space shuttle, and dance under the stars. 

Country most excited to see: Since this is my first time in Europe I’m most excited to see Italy. We already have plans to go during spring break and I can’t wait! I have family there, and ever since I can remember I’ve always wanted to go visit. 

Fun fact about me: I’m always in the mood for pizza

Guilty Pleasure: Doctor Who, Raspberry chocolates, Oreos and anything cookies and cream….

Thing you miss most about home: I wouldn’t say I’m homesick, but I definitely miss my friends. It’s weird going from seeing them everyday all over campus to barely talking with them over Facebook one every few days. 

Gabriella Salazar is a junior at American University studying Public Communication and Marketing. She hails from sunny, sunny Los Angeles, California and her proudest moment is meeting Ryan Gosling at the Gangster Squad Premier in January 2013. She's a lover of ballet, wheat thins, food, music and cats; a hater of all things dumb and annoying--like traffic.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.