Andre Sanchez-Montoya ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Andre Sanchez-Montoya

Year: Sophomore (’14)

Major(s): International Development and Public Communication

Hometown: Albuqureque, New Mexico

Relationship status: Single and Ready to Mingle

Activities: AU Social Media Club – Vice President of Communication, Sigma Chi Fraternity

1) What are you currently obsessed with? At this moment, the Shins new album, Santigold’s new single, and Game of Thrones.

2) Ideal date? I would take her to a nice dinner at a rooftop restaurant, and then I would rent out a planetarium and show off my nerdy astronomy skills, from Saturn to the Big Dipper, I know em all.

3) Last book you read? A Little Course in Dreams by Robert Bosnak, found it in a little nook at Capitol Hill books.

4) You find $10, what do you buy with it? Coffee and then some more coffee.

5) 6 months left to live… What do you do with your time? If I had 6 months left to live I’d have to stick with the my current plan for the next half a year, a summer in New Mexico, a week in Paris, a semester in Nairobi, and a 5 day stint in Thailand.

6) Celeb Crush: Mila Kunis or Carla Bruni

7) 3 things you couldn’t live without: coffee, moleskin, Phi Sigma Sigma

8) Favorite spot on campus: TDR – I love Miss Christine

Lesley Siu graduated from American University in May 2013 with a BA in Film and Media Arts and minors in Marketing and International Business. Originally from Hawaii, she loves photography, fashion, travel, social media and everything Parisian. She has interned at GLAMOUR magazine in New York and Washington Life Magazine in DC, but her proudest accomplishment is founding Her Campus American in 2011 while interning in Melbourne, Australia. You can usually find her reading a magazine, enjoying a hazelnut latte or posting a photo on Instagram... and sometimes, all at the same time. Follow her on Twitter: @lesleysiu and visit her blog.