Albums We’re Itching to be Released

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

2017 so far has released some incredible music. From Ed Sheeran dropping Divide out of the blue to the Chainsmokers and Coldplay’s song Something Just Like This. However, the year isn’t over yet which means there’s plenty of albums we’re dying to stream or buy. Here are some anticipating albums that are coming soon!

Niall Horan: Flicker

It’s been almost two years since One Direction went on their hiatus (still not over it) and all members have been releasing solo material. Since last year Niall has released two songs, making us all want a full album. Finally, over social media, Niall has announced to the world that Flicker will be out in October. Get ready for more of that Irish accent and unplugged guitar solos.

Taylor Swift: Reputation

After all of the success from her 2014 album 1989, Taylor Swift fell off the face of the earth for a few years. It wasn’t until this summer that she started posting hints about a new song, which ended up being Look What You Made Me Do. No matter how big of a Swifty your are, there’s always a moment when you’ll have a jam session to one of her songs. Come November when Reputation comes out, you’ll go back to having your personal dance parties.

P!nk: Beautiful Trauma

P!nk is another artist who’s been on the DL since her last album. Not only was her incredible voice missed by the world, but the show she would put on as well of all of the acrobatic stunts. Prepare yourself for more of P!nk’s powerhouse voice when Beautiful Trauma comes out in October.

Miley Cyrus: Younger Now

For the past decade, we’ve grown up with Miley going in so many directions with her look and music style. We all remember when she went total 360 with her twerking and crazy outfits during her album Bangerz. Now, Miley’s grown out her hair and gone back to her pop and country roots for her album Younger Now. If you like the peacefulness of her song Malibu, then her album will give you more of those happy feelings.

Many of these artists are making a come back from some much needed time off. These exciting releases are a great way to wrap up a year filled with incredible music. All I can say is that the Grammys are going to have some tough decisions to make.

Photo credits: Cover, 1 (author), 2 (author), 3, 4, 5