6 Unusual Things To Be Thankful For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Thanksgiving season is upon us, and between getting to see family and eating unhealthy amounts of food, there’s a lot to look forward to. Other than the major things to be thankful for (friends, family, health, etc.) here’s a few unusual things you have to be grateful for this year:

1. Adele’s Comeback 

After four long years, Adele’s new album will be released November 20 and we couldn’t be happier.

2. Sweater Weather

Because no one can tell that you didn’t shave your legs if you wear leggings every day right? 

3. Chik Fil A in D.C.

The beloved chain opened its first standalone restaurant last week in Columbia Heights. If that’s not something to be thankful for, we truly don’t know what is.

4.  Netflix’s New Additions

Netflix announced the full list of new shows and movies that will be available in November. Highlights include “Switched at Birth” (season 4) and “Young & Hungry” (season 2).

5. Chipotle Taking Eagle Bucks

The Chipotle in Tenleytown is finally taking EagleBucks. This is both very good and very, very, bad.

6.  Being A Student At AU

Sure, we complain about TDR and the workload, but there’s so many reasons to be thankful you get to go to AU. Between the location, student body and professors, there’s truly no other school like it.

Photo Credit: 1234567

Samantha Boyd

American '19

.