This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

The Holidays are right around the corner and Thanksgiving is over.  However, since the country’s busiest shopping day just passed (Back Friday), it does not mean consumers are on a decline.  In fact, this time of the year may be the retail industry’s busiest time of the year.  Everyone is scrambling around, trying to get the perfect gift for loved ones.  Well if you’re trying to get a gift for someone who loves beauty products, like me, then look no further.  Here are my 6 awesome beauty Christmas presents.

1. Clarisonic Mia 2

This is the 2nd Mia that Clarisonic came out with.  The only difference is that the Mia 2 has two speeds, whereas the first one only has one.  The 2nd, new speed is delicate, which is good for sensitive skin.  It also has a longer warranty and comes with a travel case.  The Mia 2 is a bit pricier, but the new features may be worth the price.  After all, you cannot really put a price to clear beautiful skin.

2. Naked 3

Urban Decay recently released their 3rd installment to the Naked palette line and the whole beauty world is buzzing about it.  The Naked palette line are all very natural colored eyeshadows.  What’s different about the first two and the 3rd one is that the 3rd one has more pink-ish colors.  It goes well with fair skin, but it can create a nice pink rosey shade for any girl.  So hurry up and get this palette quick because it always seems to be sold out.

3. Velour Lashes

It may seem a tad bit weird to gift someone false eyelashes, but not with these.  These falsies are 100% mink fur and each one is handmade.  Lashes can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The shape and form of the lashes remain the same even after several uses.  And no animals were harmed in the making.  It’s the perfect gift to glam up after G.N.O. or date outfit.  They may be a bit pricey, but looking good doesn’t come cheap.

4. NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

Every girl loves a good lip color.  Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella is a really nice romantic red color.  It’s perfect for the color winter or fall nights.  I personally think a nice lip always brightens up the face.  It’s very sturdy and glides on like chapstick.  It’s definitely a must have in every girl’s make-up bag.

5. Anastasia Brow Wiz

If you’re like me, you have almost non-existent eyebrows.  Even if you don’t have sparse eyebrows like I do, your brows can sometimes need a little magic anyways. Thankfully, I came across the Brow Wiz.  It comes with an ultra fine, retractable tip to easily fill in gaps and mimic brow hair in one end and a little eyebrow comb on the other end. It’s easy to use and it is lost lasting.  When your eyebrows are on point, your life is on point.

6. Stila ‘Jade Blossom’ Dry Shampoo

Dry Shampoos are a life saver.  We know you ladies get lazy when it comes to washing your hair.  And personally, I’ve tried a lot of dry shampoos before and none have worked as well as Stila’s Dry Shampoo.  A lot of dry shampoos leave a really odd scent in your hair, but this one leaves a really nice refreshing smell.  Dry Shampoos are just a must have, especially when you’re traveling.  

Photo Credits:

BEAUTY-GIFT-GUIDE.jpg

Clarisonic-Mia-2.jpg

Urban-Decay-Naked-3.jpg

Velour-Lashes-1012.jpg

NARS_Cruella_BackShot.jpg

IMG_1817.JPG

tumblr_magvveqvE31r4wf7s.jpg