5 Ways Our Spring Break Survival Kit Answered Our Prayers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Her Campus American was lucky enough to receive a Spring Break Survival Kit for our team and writers to enjoy. But don’t worry! Some of the goodies will be used in future giveaways for our lucky readers. Many of the items in the kit are perfect for our spring break adventures, whether we went to a warm, sunny beach, spent time in another city, or just went home to bum it and cuddle with our dogs. Here are the ways this survival kit answered our prayers and dreams following a tough week of midterms and comforted those of us who are experiencing the general struggles of being a collegiette.

1. AZO Cranberry Gummies: These little chewy treats promote urinary tract health! I bet you weren’t thinking about your urinary tract health…until you’re on the beach in a bikini and it could be too late. Thank you, HC.

2. Brappz Straps: These multi-functional bra strap clasps are there for you when you only packed one padded bra for your break and you want to wear the racerback dress you scooped up at the market by the beach. Damn, why didn’t I pack a strappless bra? Have no fear, brappz are there to slide into place where you need ’em.

3. Circle Pay: Her Campus gave us an exclusive deal with Circle Pay, a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number! Sounds too easy right? With the app you can split a bar tab, pay back a friend for a cab; it’s endless!

4. Milani Eyeliner: This eyeliner is everything you need to make the perfect line. With vinyl and shimmer finishes, we were lucky to get these babies in shades of high-impact purple, turquoise and inky black. The turquoise is great for going to a themed party dressed as a unicorn, and the black is perfect for a first date impression.

5. TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo: The TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection reverses the traditional wash and care routine, putting the conditioner first to soften the hair and then shampoo second to wash away the weight. We gave it a try in between ocean body surfing sessions.