5 Preppy Outfits Perfect for Easter Sunday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Easter Sunday is a day to gather with family, go on an Easter egg hunt, and dress up in a fun outfit! At times, finding the perfect outfit for the occasion can be quite difficult because there are so many options. Easter is about the bright and neutral colors, making it important to focus on those special dresses that are especially suited for spring. Below are my top five favorite outfit combinations for the occasion. If only I could wear all of them!

1. This Arabelle dress from J.Crew is to die for. The blue floral print is well-suited for spring, and the fabric looks perfect for spending Easter Sunday outside. Pairing the dress with this neon peach snakeskin belt and these off-white Jack Rogers sandals will really help in illuminating the detail in this beautiful dress.

2. Lilly Pulitzer has some of the most amazing dresses. Their new Spring collection is especially wonderful, and it is filled with bright colors and awesome new prints. Their new Rylan dress is my absolute favorite addition to their collection. It is classy, yet looks comfortable enough to wear to almost any occasion. You can dress it down with flats or up with this gold metallic bow belt. The metallic belt adds a lot to the outfit, giving it a bit of a pop! These nude Steve Madden heels are amazing because they go with absolutely everything. These heels are a simple touch to a bit of a bold outfit, making the combination priceless.

3. Vineyard Vines is full of amazing possible Easter Sunday dresses, making it difficult to narrow it down to this Seersucker Carolyn dress. The blue seersucker is a classic print that can be matched with any bold or neutral colors. These classic Jack Roger sandals are beautiful and go perfectly with the blue seersucker. These Jack Rogers are extra special because although they are different from the classic shoe style, they still hold the same idea to them.

4. Kate Spade has added a number of new styles to their collection that are absolutely fantastic. This mint colored Terri dress is extremely classy and bright, making it a perfect pick for Easter Sunday. Their Karolina Bow nude heels add a bit of a statement to any outfit; however, they can go with anything due to the color.

5. If you’re looking for something more casual, yet a tad bit dressy, than this option is just for you. This beautiful silk dress from Tuckernuck is one of a kind. You are still presentable and dressy without being over-dressy. You can pair the dress with these adorable Kate Spade bow gladiator-like sandals or any neutral colored shoe.

Lesley Siu graduated from American University in May 2013 with a BA in Film and Media Arts and minors in Marketing and International Business. Originally from Hawaii, she loves photography, fashion, travel, social media and everything Parisian. She has interned at GLAMOUR magazine in New York and Washington Life Magazine in DC, but her proudest accomplishment is founding Her Campus American in 2011 while interning in Melbourne, Australia. You can usually find her reading a magazine, enjoying a hazelnut latte or posting a photo on Instagram... and sometimes, all at the same time. Follow her on Twitter: @lesleysiu and visit her blog.