5 Loose Ends of PLL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

WARNING: Contains Spoilers

Now that the 2013 Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars aired, fans are left patiently waiting until 2014 for another new episode. Viewers are left frustrated by the lack of answers they are getting, especially since every new episode raises about 10 more new questions. If you are one of these fans (I know I am), here are a list of just a few loose ends that need to be tied up.

1.  What happened to Toby’s mom?

A couple of episodes ago, Spencer was running around, behind the other girls’ back, trying to help Toby figure out what really happened to his mother. So, what actually happened to his mother? Did she really kill herself? At this point in the story, it didn’t even seem like it was suicide. It seemed like she was murdered. And still the audience has no concrete closure about Toby’s mom.

2. Whose body did they find?

After the recent episode, the audience now knows that Alison is indeed alive. But, does anyone remember in the very beginning of the series when they “found Ali’s body?” Clearly it wasn’t actually Alison’s body. Now that leaves the audience wondering who’s body did they find?

3. Where is Lucas?

We know he’s now home-schooled, but does that mean he disappeared off the face of Rosewood?  It doesn’t seem like we will see the last of him. What happened to him? Doesn’t Hanna keep in contact with him? After all, we know Alison tormented him almost as much as she tormented Mona. Is there a possibility that he is on team A?

4. What does Melissa have to do with anything?

The last we saw of her was when she told Spencer that she’s doing what she’s doing because she’s protecting her. What is she protecting Spencer from? How does she even know Alison? What is her deal with the whole situation? Why did so many clues point to her as being on team A? The series tries on multiple occasions to make it seem like Melissa is the bad guy. Is she really?

5. Is Ezra really A?

A lot of people are still in denial about Ezra being A. Episode 12 probably shocked the heck out of everyone. A lot of people are unconvinced about Ezra because the writers tried to make Toby the bad guy, only to turn it around and say that he was doing it to protect Spencer. Is Ezra only trying to protect Aria? Ezra did seem awfully creepy in episode 13! There still is a lot we need to know about this storyline. 

What are your favorite unanswered PLL questions?

Photo Credits: