5 Apple Recipes That Will Make You Love Fall Even More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

While everyone is obsessing about pumpkin-flavored everything, let’s not forget that this is peak apple season! This is the time for sweet, crisp apples and warm apple desserts.To fully embrace the fall season, grab a PSL and make one of these delicious apple recipes. Happy fall, everyone!

1. Microwave Apple Cinnamon Crisp

Dessert for one? Whip up this easy cinnamon apple crisp and settle in for a cozy night of Netflix.

2. DIY Caramel Apples

Why buy caramel apples when you can save money and have more fun making your own? Grab a friend or two and get baking!

3. Caramel Apple Turnovers

For the hardcore baker, I recommend these apple turnovers. They require a little more time and ingredients, but man, are they worth it. 

4. Apple Pie Smoothie

For a sweet pick-me-up during the day, an apple pie smoothie is a healthy option. It has the taste of an apple pie but will keep youi energized!

5. Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Cake

This is a little healthier than your average cake, and looks insanely yummy! 

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Monica is a freshman at American University and is studying for a B.A. in Journalism, and is still deciding what else she wants to do with her life. She's super excited to be a member of Her Campus American and experience college life. Right now her favorite things to do include exploring DC, dancing, reading fashion magazines and binge-watching television shows.