The 10 Best-Dressed Artists: Grammys 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Every fashionista’s favorite time of year is New York Fashion Week, and second to that is award season. All of the most relevant celebrities are dressed to the nines in the most gorgeous gowns and suits. The most exciting part about the awards is seeing who is wearing what and who will be best dressed.

The 57th Grammy Awards outfits did not disappoint this year either. But seriously, what could be better than fashion and the best of the music industry?

Katy Perry

Katy Perry, nominated for “Dark Horse” and her album “Prism” rocked lilac hair in a Zuhair Murad dress. She looked stunning as usual and her performance of “By the Grace of God” was very powerful and beautiful.

Jessie J

The beautiful Brit and nominee, Jessie J was a knockout in an embellished, semi-sheer, all black gown by Ralph and Russo. She changed into a similar number for her performance of “You’ve Lost That Lovin Feelin” with Tom Jones.

Taylor Swift

A four time Grammy winner, Taylor Swift’s  “Shake it Off” was nominated three times for a Grammy this year. She donned a gorgeous geometric, teal gown by Elie Saab with a fun pop of fushia on her feet.

Beyonce

And we couldn’t forget Queen Bey! Beyonce has won 20 Grammys including three of the five she was nominated for last night. The long sleeved, plunging neckline, sheer number by Proenza Schouler worked perfectly with her natural hair and make up. There would have been no  better way to close out the show, than with her singing “Take My Hand, Precious Lord”.

Sebastian Khalifa

Sebastian Khalifa, Wiz Khalifa’s handsome little man looked phenomenal. Sebastian was his dad’s date to the 57th Grammys where he was nominated for two awards. He killed it in his green, velvet three-piece suit. He was without a doubt one of the best-dressed there.

Ciara

Ciara took a risk with her ruffled Alexandre Vauthier gown, but it was well worth it. Although the dress is getting mixed reviews, it really reflects her personality and spunk.  The ruffles were to perfection and her slicked back hair and lack of jewelry let the dress do all of the talking.

Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen, supermodel and wife of John Legend (nominated for two awards) looked white hot in her floor length, cut out dress by Emilio Pucci. The gown beautifully showed off her hourglass figure.

Jhene Aiko

Jhene Aiko, a rookie to the Grammys, but you never would of known it. She was nominated three times and wore this insane Alberta Ferretti chiffon gown. Her tan perfectly complimented the dress.

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani, a three-time Grammy winner rocked an Atelier Versace jumpsuit. The structure and wave of the corset like top was a piece of art. Her performance with Adam Levine of “Baby Don’t Lie” was almost as perfect as her first outfit.

Childish Gambino

The rapper, Childish Gambino kept is sleek and simple in his charcoal grey tux. The nominee’s loafers with no socks really give the outfit a little extra something.

Let us know who your favorites were!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10