A Whole New Level of Skin Care

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

I’m pretty sure that you have heard about the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa.  It takes skin care to a whole new level.  For those who don’t know what it is, it’s a dual speed skin brush that is designed to meet your skin needs. Social media influencers and beauty bloggers/vloggers are all promoting it as the perfect way to get flawless skin. You can get a discount code from these influencers, so make sure that you go check out their pages!

The Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa consists of a battery-powered, dual-speed, water resistant handle and three facial brushes. The everyday use brush is the daily cleansing facial brush- made of soft, nylon bristles that take away dead skin cells to give you a natural glow. The next brush is the exfoliating facial brush- made of durable, nylon bristles that remove dirt and debris that are from the deeper layers of your skin. The last brush is the silicone brush.  The silicone brush head has super soft, flexible bristles that unclog pores and take away unwanted dirt. The silicone brush is great for exfoliating and cleansing both dry and sensitive skin.

To get the perfect skin all you need is the Ultimate Skin Spa along with your favorite cleanser and/or exfoliator. To use this brush, you simply apply water on your face and apply your cleanser directly onto the brush, then you choose which speed you would the brush to be on and you move it on your face using circular motions. Afterwards, rinse your face and apply your favorite toner and finish off with a moisturizer to lock in your skin’s moisture.   

I’ve recently purchased this brush, and so far it has done me justice. When using the skin spa, I focus on the troubled areas where I tend to get more acne. I have started noticing that my dark spots are fading away. Overall, I have developed love for this cleansing brush. I highly recommend that you order yours today on the Vanity Planet website and make sure to use your favorite beauty blogger discount code to get money off!

My name is Soraya St. Clair and I am a current sophomore at the Unviersity at Albany. 
Chineze, is the former President of Her Campus Albany (2016-2018). Keep up with with her on Instagram: @browneyedblues, and subscribe to her YouTube channel! youtube.com/c?browneyedblues