Surviving Albany After Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

AZO Cranberry Gummies

If you’ve been there, you know having a UTI is not fun! Taking AZO Cranberry Gummies will help you maintain your urinary tract. The cranberry gummies have almost the same effect that a glass of cranberry juice has! Keep yourself on track!

Circle Pay

Giving and receiving money has become a whole lot easier with Circle Pay. All you need is an email address or a phone number and you can be well on your way to sharing money amongst friends, family and even strangers.

Milani

Spring Break is over, but party season and pageant season has just begun. Get glammed out with Milani’s new felt tip, waterproof shimmered eyeliner. You will get so many compliments.

TRESemme

Take care of your hair with TRESemme’s Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo. Condition first for softer hair and shampoo after to wash away weight.

Vera Bradley

You can’t go wrong with a tote and Zip ID Case. When travelling to and from class and parties, you need somewhere to put your essentials! 

Tabia is a senior at SUNY University at Albany. She is studying Journalism with a minor in History and Africana Studies. She would love a career in Journalism as an Arts and Entertainment Reporter. She wants to go to graduate school in her native New York City or Boston, Massachusetts. In her spare time she likes to dance, sing, watch new shows on Hulu and read Her Campus articles. She is currently the Podium Perspective Director and a Staff Writer for the Albany Student Press and a founding member of Kappa Alpha Pi. Go Danes!