Did Big Sean Really React to Justin Bieber’s On Stage Appearance with Ariana Grande?

Big Sean and Ariana Grande have been together for a while now. However, in a performance last Wednesday, Justin Bieber came out on stage and was getting pretty close to Ariana. Social media blew up as a result of the video that surfaced. Everyone wanted to know what Big Sean was thinking, and if him and Bieber were going to have it out. People started to say that Big Sean reacted on Twitter, and said, “This kid is going to learn not to touch my girl like that. Beliebe that.”

According to many news sources, Big Sean announced that the tweet was fake. Him and Bieber are friends and Big Sean knows that Bieber would never overstep his boundaries.

Besides did anyone really think that Ariana would leave Big Sean for Justin Bieber? This is a perfect example of how social media can turn one situation into something totally different. So all of those rumors that Big Sean and Bieber have problems seem to be false.

*Update* – Ariana Grande and Big Sean have reportedly split up after 8 months of dating not long after the incident. Do you think Justin Bieber had anything to do with it? 

Edited by Toni Moy 

(Picture Source: mirror.co.uk)

Tabia is a senior at SUNY University at Albany. She is studying Journalism with a minor in History and Africana Studies. She would love a career in Journalism as an Arts and Entertainment Reporter. She wants to go to graduate school in her native New York City or Boston, Massachusetts. In her spare time she likes to dance, sing, watch new shows on Hulu and read Her Campus articles. She is currently the Podium Perspective Director and a Staff Writer for the Albany Student Press and a founding member of Kappa Alpha Pi. Go Danes!