This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

Cardi B’s debut album is out now, and only one emoji can describe it..

While listening to Invasion of Privacy, I really loved the uplifting and raw messages. Cardi discusses infidelity, her past, and her brand new tax bracket, all while gassing herself up and making her haters even more mad. Regardless of your thoughts for Cardi B, this album makes it known that she is here to stay.

As I listen to the album for the umpteenth time, here are my favorite lyrics that also make for amazing Instagram captions.

1.  “Man, I said we gon’ win. Knock me down nine times but I get up ten.Look myself in the mirror, I say we gon’ win” —Get Up 10
  2.  “And I got enough bras, y’all ain’t gotta support me” —Get Up 10
  3.  “I’m on go like I don’t see no stop lights. I’m steppin’ out every day, prom night” —Get Up 10
  4.  “Don’t matter if you f**k with me, I get money regardless” —Bickenhead
  5.  “Be careful with me. Yeah, it’s not a threat, it’s a warnin’ ” —Be Careful 
  6.  “Turned all my L’s into lessons” —Best Life
  7. “I’m livin’ my best life. It’s my birthday, at least that’s what I’m dressed like” —Best Life
  8. “And that guap look like Iyanla cause that bag just changed my life” —Best Life
  9. “But she trappin’ and she had to make it happen for her life” —Best Life
  10. “I’m the rose that came from the concrete in the Rolls. I’m like gold, I’m life goals, man, I’m chosen, I’m floatin’, “ —Best Life
  11. “Bad b***h make him nervous” —I Like It 
  12.  “What’s a good girl? Watch me turn diva” —Thru Your Phone
  13.  “Money bag, b***h, I’m lookin’ like a money bag” —Money Bag
  14.  “I said “Bae, it’s a snack,” he said it’s a entrée” —Money Bag
  15.  “These b****es salty, they sodium, they jelly, petroleum. Always talkin’ in the background, don’t never come to the podium” —Money Bag
  16.  “I’m like a walkin’ wishlist” —Money Bag
  17.  “I’m up, she mad, I’m first, she’s last” —She Bad
  18.  “I’m his favorite type of chick, boujee, bad, and thick. I could buy designer, but this Fashion Nova fit” —She Bad
  19.  “Dapper, dapper, I look fine and my checks divine. No wonder, wonder why I do whatever I like.  I do what I like, I do, I do” —I Do
  20. “Spent what I want, ain’t no limit. I say what I want, I ain’t never been timid” —I Do
Chineze, is the former President of Her Campus Albany (2016-2018). Keep up with with her on Instagram: @browneyedblues, and subscribe to her YouTube channel! youtube.com/c?browneyedblues