15 Love Songs I Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

Who doesn’t love a love song? They make you laugh, cry, smile and dance all at once. Here are 15 love songs that I love.

Beyoncé- “Dangerously In Love”

“Baby I love you, you are my life, my happiest moments weren’t complete if you weren’t by my side.”

LeAnn Rimes- “How Do I Live”

“How do I live without you? I want to know, how do I breathe without you? If you ever go, how will I ever, ever survive?”

Richard Marx- “Right Here Waiting”

“Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.”

Jason Mraz- “I’m Yours”

“Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. Now I’m trying to get back.”

Sara Bareilles- “Love Song”

“Promise me that you’ll leave the light on, to help me see with daylight, my guide, gone. Cause I believe there’s a w way you can love me beacuse I say…..”

The Supremes- “Baby Love”

“Ooh baby love, my baby love I need you, oh how I need you.”

Minnie Riperton- “Lovin’ You”

“Lovin’ you, I see the sun come shinin’ through, and every time that we oooooh, I’m more in love with you. La la la la la… do do do.”

Whitney Houston- “Greatest Love of All”

“And if, by chance, that special place that you’ve been dreaming of leads you to a lonely place, find your strength in love.”

The Partridge Family- “I Think I Love You”

“I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of? I’m afraid that I’m not sure of a love there is no cure for.”

Whitney Houston- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”

“Oh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me.”

Beyonce and Jay Z- “Crazy in Love”

“The way that you know what I thought I knew, it’s the beat my heart skips when I’m with you. But I still don’t understand, just how your love can do what no one else can.”

Leona Lewis- “Bleeding Love”

“But nothing’s greater than the rush that comes with your embrace, and in this world of loneliness I see your face. Yet everyone around me thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe.”

Mario- “Let Me Love You”

“You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need. Baby good love and protection, make me your selection, show you the way love’s supposed to be.”

Whitney Houston- “I Will Always Love You”

“Bittersweet memories, that is all I have, and all I’m taking with me. Goodbye, oh, please don’t cry, cause we both know I’m not what you need.”

Bee Gees- “How Deep Is Your Love”

“How deep is your love? I really mean to learn, cause we’re living in a world of fools breaking us down when they all should let us be. We belong to you and me.” 

Edited by Toni Moy

(Picture Source: pixshark.com)

Tabia is a senior at SUNY University at Albany. She is studying Journalism with a minor in History and Africana Studies. She would love a career in Journalism as an Arts and Entertainment Reporter. She wants to go to graduate school in her native New York City or Boston, Massachusetts. In her spare time she likes to dance, sing, watch new shows on Hulu and read Her Campus articles. She is currently the Podium Perspective Director and a Staff Writer for the Albany Student Press and a founding member of Kappa Alpha Pi. Go Danes!
Sophie is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham, England. She is studying American Studies and would love a career in Journalism or Public Relations (preferably while living in NYC). Sophie has been a Fashion Blogger at HC Nottingham since she started at the University at Nottingham in 2012/13. She was also a Publicity Intern during her second year at HC Nottingham in 2013/14. She was a Campus Correspondent during her year abroad for HC Albany as well as contributing to writing for HC Nottingham. She is currently the Head of Publicity for Her Campus, as well as continuing to write fashion blogs. She is a self proclaimed fashion and make-up addict and she also enjoys travelling, reading, (excessively) watching TV shows and films, music, shopping and of course writing for Her Campus!