The Jonas Brothers Are Back and Twitter Spiraled into a 2000’s Disney Reminiscent Rampage

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alaska chapter.

Over five years after the Jonas Brothers split just before going on tour in 2013, the band released their single “Sucker” on Friday, March 1, 2019. It might not be the year 3000, but fans think we’ve waited long enough.

There is already talk of tour dates, though they have not been released yet. The news broke the internet—even Disney channel itself was feeling the nostalgia, here’s what Twitter had to say about it.

Some take their fandom very seriously and are not to be messed with. While the Brothers shut down the idea of a Camp Rock 3, Joe said that he “wouldn’t be opposed to doing an SNL skit about Camp Rock but I also think it would be funny if we waited like 30 something years from now, when we’re really old.” There has also been rumors of bringing Camp Rock co-star Demi Lovato on stage in their possible tour.

It’s safe to say the internet is absolutely burnin’ up for the Jonas Brothers.

Mackenzie Sylvester is a senior Digital Journalism student at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She is founder, editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for the University of Alaska Her Campus chapter and a National Writer for HC beauty. Mack is obsessed with all things health, beauty and magazine related. She is a retired hockey player, photographer, Potterhead and world-traveler. Mack is the self-proclaimed Hermione Granger who really was placed in Ravenclaw. Follow her on Instagram @macksylvester27.