This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alaska chapter.

Summer is finally here and it’s time to treat ourselves. These five products are sure to get summer break off to the best start.

Verb Ghost Shampoo & Conditioner

The Verb Ghost Shampoo and Ghost Conditioner work together to kick frizz to the curb, while also protecting your hair from the summer sun’s UV rays. 

Innisfree Cica Balm

In the summer, it’s nice to go as bare-faced as possible when it comes to makeup. This is why having clear, smooth skin is essential. Innisfree’s Cica Balm with Bija Seed Oil helps strengthen you skins protective barrier and evens skin tone. 

Extra Refreshers Gum

The new Extra Refreshers gum is not only super yummy and for lack of a better word, refreshing, it’s super tiny and convenient to pop in your mouth at any time during your summer activities.

Skintimate Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar and Raspberry Rain Shave Gel

Okay, this is two products, but they go so well together alright?! Now that it’s time to take the furry winter legs out of hiding it’s a good time to stock up on this super smoothing and moisturizing duo.  

Carefree Acti-Fresh Twist-Resist 

Carefree liners are coming to the rescue for all your summer activities. They won’t bunch up or twist on you, so you don’t have to worry about staying totally comfortable while running around under the midnight sun! Be sure to use this coupon code on your order!

Now I can’t tell you about all these awesome products and not mention the giveaway we’re running over on @hercampusatalaska on Instagram. All you have to do is follow us, like the giveaway post and tag a friend––and did I mention the giveaway is HUGE?! Get your hands on all the mentioned goodies by entering our giveaway, winner announced Thursday. 

Mackenzie Sylvester is a senior Digital Journalism student at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She is founder, editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for the University of Alaska Her Campus chapter and a National Writer for HC beauty. Mack is obsessed with all things health, beauty and magazine related. She is a retired hockey player, photographer, Potterhead and world-traveler. Mack is the self-proclaimed Hermione Granger who really was placed in Ravenclaw. Follow her on Instagram @macksylvester27.