Style > Beauty

5 Pieces of Spring Nail Inspo Just in Time for Easter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alaska chapter.

We are on the lookout for spring 2019 nail trends and brb while I make my appointment. From glitter to matte to pastels, these spring looks are absolutely killing the game. Decorating Easter eggs is great and all, but let’s be real, beautifully colored and designed nails is way more fun. Here’s all the inspiration you need to serve looks this Sunday.

All the Shades of Pink

Who says you have to stick to just one color? It’s spring and it’s time to try a little something new! Sometimes too many different nail colors can look totally crazy, but if you pick a few varying shades of a similar color (and add a little sparkle), it makes for a super fun look for spring.

Pastel and Matte

Matte nails are forever super trendy. Add a little extra interest with a totally glittery pinky. 

Perfect Ombre

Ombre nails are the perfect metaphor for the transition from winter to summer, that’s what makes them perfect for the season! This look combining a soft ombre and floral details is practically screaming springtime. 

Dandelion Dream 

Almost anything with a flower-designed ring finger is more than appropriate for the warmer months, but when is the last time you saw someone rocking an adorable dandelion on their nails?! Goodbye cherry blossoms, hello wishing flower. 

Practically an Easter Egg

Pastels are like, the epitome of spring and this multicolored look is the actual Easter bunny throwing up on your nails.

If you get totally frustrated with having to choose a nail look, fear not, you can always just soak your fingers in the egg dye. But, we are pretty confident that won’t be necessary with the above styles. 

Mackenzie Sylvester is a senior Digital Journalism student at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She is founder, editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for the University of Alaska Her Campus chapter and a National Writer for HC beauty. Mack is obsessed with all things health, beauty and magazine related. She is a retired hockey player, photographer, Potterhead and world-traveler. Mack is the self-proclaimed Hermione Granger who really was placed in Ravenclaw. Follow her on Instagram @macksylvester27.