This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in 2018 and what better way to get into the holiday spirit than to listen to Christmas music non-stop until December 25th? To help move your Christmas music journey along I have selected the top five best Christmas songs ever made in the existence of Christmas. You cannot argue that there are better songs than what is on this list, these are facts. So get out your playlists and get ready to add some wonderful music, sure to fill you with the Christmas joy.

1. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

I’ve never actually been a big Belieber, or much of a fan of Justin at all, but his whole Christmas album is a work of pure art. He covers some classics, while also adding some originals, including the famous song Mistletoe. This song will make you want to dance, fall in love, and go on a sleigh ride all in one. Justin’s younger vocals are perfect for this innocent holiday love song and make for an amazing Christmas song.

2.  White Christmas covered by Elvis Presley

During the Christmas season there is nothing like a classic to warm even the coldest of hearts. White Christmas is one of those songs that brings me back to my childhood, while also being a timeless tune I can appreciate even as I get older. This version by Elvis Presley is my favorite, maybe because I was raised on The King, but also because it just really is that good. I think we all are dreaming of a White Christmas this year, so be sure to add this one to the mix.

3. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande

There is no doubt that Ariana Grande is one of the most popular artists in 2018, but her beautiful Christmas single from 2014 seems to be forgotten by the masses. I am here to scream about this amazing song from every chimney top. This cute Christmas song is a lot like the classic “Last Christmas”, but I personally believe Ariana does it a lot better and it is a lot more fun. I actually listen to this song all year round, but it is one of the most played on my Christmas playlist every year for sure.

4. Five More Days ‘til Christmas by The Cheetah Girls

It is sad that not many people are aware that The Cheetah Girls (post-Raven Symone) actually released the best Christmas album of our generation. It is absolutely full of bangers and hits, but this one is definitely my favorite. It is so upbeat, fun, and makes me feel the excitement for Christmas like I did when I was a little girl. If you loved The Cheetah Girls growing up (who didn’t?) then this is the Christmas song for you this season.

5. All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

Did you actually think I could create this list without the iconic song by the queen Mariah Carey? No matter how much it plays from November to December, I do not get tired of this classic. With a beat to dance to and high notes to kill, Mariah Carey is still taking over the Christmas music radio airwaves year after year, so it must make my Top 5. If you haven’t already listened to this song at least once this holiday season, I think it is about time.

This is my Top 5 best Christmas songs of all time, and I’m not trying to push, but it should be yours, too. I hope your holiday listening and your holiday events are happy and fun this year. Happy Holidays!

I am currently enrolled and The Univerity of Alabama. A travel enthusiast who plans to see the whole world from the window of my tiny house. I believe that exploring the world and learning about other cultures is the cure of prejudice. There are something many places and people to meet, and i just want to share my experiences.