Taylor Swift Announces Opening Acts

Posted -

You won’t believe who is opening for Taylor Swift on #ReputationTour (insert drum roll please)...

Camila Cabello and CharliXCX are set to open for Taylor on her global tour. We are massive fans of Taylor, but we are so pumped for the chance to see some quality opening acts. Camila Cabello is most widely known as a former Fifth Harmony member and radio breakout song, “Havana.” Cabello also recently released her first self titled album, Camila. CharliXCX is a famous act from England and is known for her song “Boom Clap,” which skyrocketed her to success after the release of the movie, “The Fault In Our Stars” in 2014.

Taylor surprised fans with the news in this social media post:

Stay tuned for more details about her tour, but please check out her tour dates for a chance to see and hear some great music live!

Video, photos, and information via E!

About The Author

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.