This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Have you ever wondered why some guys like you but how others don’t? Is it because you are a different body shape? Is it because you are a skyscraper compared to him? Is it because you could be considered the 8th dwarf after standing next to him? Well, I am here to tell you that none of that matters! It doesn’t matter if you are tall or short. Your shape doesn’t matter. Each guy is different. Do not be alarmed or distraught because a guy chose another girl over you. Do not ever feel that you are worthless because you are by yourself. If anything, you rock! Trust me, being single after two and a half years of thinking that I was with the right guy has shown me that every guy is not for you. MOVE ON! It is going to be okay. Go out with friends, read a book, go walk the quad… oh wait, you already do that stuff! Be yourself. Do not think for a second that you may be a problem. Let’s face it, girls. We have a particular guy in mind, too. I would spend every second of the day with Chris Hemsworth (if he was not married, of course)! But I would not give Chris Brown the time of day. See, if I have my standards, then so should you. It is not bad to have standards, ladies! We do not want just anyone to be in our lives! The person that we look for should be one that sees what we are and what we do and be okay with it.

Grace Cunningham is a senior at the University of Alabama. She is studying under the Pre-Physical Therapy program, majoring in Kinesiology with a concentration in Fitness. Grace loves to read and cook. She also loves fashion, along with chocolate and ice cream!
Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!