CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

My Morphe Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Makeup is a great way to express creativity. However, some brands and products are pricey and the expenses add up. Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands because of the affordability of the products. Even though the products are affordable, the quality is not compromised which is rare in the makeup industry. The variety of products that Morphe has to offer is extensive and I have not been let down by a single product of theirs. That being said, I would recommend for everyone to have some Morphe products in their makeup collection. Here are some affordable makeup products to enhance your makeup look from Morphe.

Morphe 2 Jelly Eye Shimmer

This $10 eye shimmer is a must have makeup item. The extreme pigment in the shimmer is hard to find in most sparkly eye makeup products. This product comes in six different colors and are a perfect staple for holidays and parties. I love using this product to build on top of my normal base eyeshadow. Every time I have worn this eye shimmer, I have received compliments. My favorite jelly eye shimmer is the “Bright Idea” shade because of the natural glow it gives my eyelids. This product is rated 4 stars and is perfect size for traveling.

Morphe 35O Supernatural Glow Artistry Pallete

This pigmented palette is perfect for everyday makeup looks. The neutral tones are useful for layering colors or even just for a natural look. This palette is perfect for someone who loves bronze/brown color combinations. This palette features 35 colors for only $26. I found this palette to be my favorite because of the number of colors it offers, all which are colors I use in most of my makeup looks.

Morphe 8F Fair Play Face Pallete

This palette is perfect for travel since it has highlighter, blush and bronzer all in one. This palette features different tones and is priced at $25. I use this every day and I found it best for long wear use. The size of this palette makes it easy to take it on the go and includes tones that will enhance anyone’s makeup look.

Morphe Babe Faves Eye Brush Set

Onto makeup brushes, this set is a must have. This set of 14 brushes is only $48 which averages around $3.50 per brush. The deal is unbeatable, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these brushes. Coming from someone who needed all new eye brushes, I felt as if this set was the best option. The variety of brushes in this set can be use for any eye look or even eyebrow look. This product is rated 4.5 stars on Morphe, and is a staple in my bag.

Morphe Arch Obsessions Brow Kit

Mastering the eyebrows is arguably one of the most difficult skills to master in makeup. I’ve always struggled in trying to master this but with the right tools, it becomes a lot easier. This brow kit comes with a micro brow pencil, brow setting gel, brow cream, liner/spoolie brush and a highlighter stick. This $20 kit is a great value since most eyebrow pencils alone are $20. This 5-star product comes in 10 different shades to ensure that at least one shade matches the brows.

Morphe Babe Faves Face Brush Set

This is the perfect face brush addition to the eye brush set recommended earlier. The 5-star $60 collection includes all nine brushes you would need to for your face makeup along with a makeup sponge. The original value of this set is $133,- so this is a great deal. The quality of these brushes shocked me and have lasted a long time in my makeup collection.

Morphe is my favorite makeup brand because of the affordability and quality of the products. Their website is currently offering free shipping on orders $45+! I hope that these recommendations will enhance your makeup collection.

Caitlin Cague

Alabama '25

Hi! My name is Caitlin and I'm majoring in Public Relations and Finance. I'm from California and in my free time I love to go to the beach, hang out with my friends and of course, write. I have a strong passion for fitness.