gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Marry, Kill, Kiss: Gossip Girl Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Marry, Kill, Kiss: Gossip Girl Edition

Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. . . We are playing a version of “Marry, Kill, Kiss” with New York’s finest men and women in honor of our recent 10 year anniversary and the Holiday season. We can’t help but love holiday time and all the drama surrounding these festivities.

Who would you marry?

Serena

Blair

Vanessa

Who would you kill?

Jenny

Georgina

Ivy

Who would you kiss?

Serena

Jenny

Vanessa

Who would you marry?

Serena

Blair

Juliet

Who would you kill?

Juliet

Ivy

Georgina

Who would you kiss?

Blair

Ivy

Juliet

Who would you marry?

Nate

Chuck

Dan

Who would you kill?

Dan

Carter

Damian

Who would you kiss?

Dan

Tripp

Chuck

Who would you marry?

Louis

Nate

Tripp

Who would you kill?

Louis

Tripp

Dan

Who would you kiss?

Damian

Louis

Carter

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.
Kristen is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in English and minoring in journalism and creative writing. She loves music festivals, reading, Alabama Football, and binge watching Food Network. She serves as Health Chair for the Beta Rho Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon. After graduation, she will be moving to Indianapolis to teach through Teach For America.