This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Year: Freshman
Major: Interior Design
Relationship status: In a relationship
Hometown: Homewood, Ala.
Interests: Running, community service, fashion, traveling
An interesting Fact: The Mercedes Marathon in Birmingham, Ala., was started in honor of my brother with Down Syndrome
Tuscaloosa Involvement: Crimson Spirit Points Committee, Beat Auburn Beat Cancer Committee, Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma honor societies
What song on your iPod is currently on repeat? Anything country! Nothing like Luke Bryan, Corey Smith, Jason Aldean, or Florida Georgia Line.
If people were to give you a superlative, what would it be? Well, I got voted most school spirit in high school, so I guess spirited?
What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I can Irish Dance and preformed with The Chieftains.
What do you look for in a guy? Someone who can make me laugh and someone who is athletic.
What is the most confusing thing guys do? They are so indecisive!
Do you have a favorite pick up line? Nope
What is your idea of a perfect date? An Atlanta Braves game!
Would you rather have them make the first move, or would you make it? Neither, if it is meant to be, then it will happen.
What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? Sounds cheesy, but I remember walking on campus and hearing Denny Chimes play the alma mater during the first week of classes and thinking to myself how fortunate I am to be at such a great university.
If you could only bring 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? A friend, a boat and a tarp

Alabama Contributor