This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

I have been receiving ipsy glam bags for about 4 months now and I absolutely love it! For those of you who don’t know what an ipsy glam bag is, Michelle Phan an entrepreneur who got her start being a beauty Youtuber created the ipsy glam bag. If you haven’t heard of her, you must go watch her beauty YouTube videos. She is so creative with her makeup looks.  The bag features samples of different makeup products monthly. The bag comes in the most adorable yet chic designs and colors. I love the makeup samples I’ve received! The bag features a variety of quality beauty products. The products vary from nail polish to mascara. I loved the nail polish that I received from my ipsy glam bags. The colors were lovely from a greyish-blue color to a dark emerald color. The nail polish lasted for awhile. The nail polish was quality and did not chip or fade easily. One of my favorite products from the ipsy glam bag was the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara isn’t clumpy and the mascara brush is so easy to use. I love dark mascara because I have dark eyelashes so this mascara is perfect for me.

I’m no beauty guru. I can’t do a cat eye to save my life. Even if you’re a rookie with beauty products, these products can be used by anyone.  The products are so nice and can be used in everyday life. Last month, I recieved an aloe makeup removal product which was so helpful and effective with removing any excess makeup. I like anticipating what new beauty products I’m going to get next. The glam bags are a great size. They can fit easily into your purse so it’s very convenient for carrying makeup products or any small items in the glam bag. I haven’t received my December glam bag yet but I am can’t wait to see what goodies I’m going to get and what the design of the bag looks like. The Halloween themed glam bag I got for the month of October was so cute and creative so I’m sure the December one is going to be designed with the most adorable Christmas inspired designs. I’m pretty positive that you won’t be disappointed with your ipsy glam bag! 

Haleigh Kemmerly is a Senior at the University Of Alabama. She is a Telecommunication and Film major with a Creative Writing minor. She is a staff writer for Her Campus Bama. Haleigh has a passion for writing, nature, travel, and film. She describes herself as a huge animal lover and adventurer. She competed in rodeos and horse competitions and won a few state tiles while living in Kentucky. She grew up in a military family and calls herself a proud Army brat. She had the rare and unique wonderful experience living in Seoul, Korea for two years as a child. She's thankful she got the opportunity to move to different parts of the United States and was exposed to several different cultures and people. She has the heart of a gypsy and a wandering spirit.
Alabama Contributor