This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Major: Communications

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.

Interests: Swimming, surfing and spending time at the beach with family and friends.

An Interesting Fact about Yourself: I am allergic to chocolate.

Greek Affiliation: Delta Gamma

What song on your iPod is on repeat? Springsteen by Eric Church

If people were to give you a superlative, what do you think it would be? I got “most mistaken as a freshman” in high school.

What’s something people would be surprised to know about you? I never stop eating.

What do you look for in a boy?  Sense of humor, attractiveness and I would prefer a surfer.

What is the most confusing thing boys do? Some are so distant and some are so clingy.

Do you have a favorite pick up line? If so, what is it? Did you fart? Because you just blew me away.

What is your idea of a perfect date? Waffle house.

What’s the most romantic thing a boy has ever done for you? Picnic on the beach.

What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? When we beat LSU at LSU this year, campus was so fun. I realized I went to the best school in the country.

If you could bring only 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? A surfboard, matches and Instagram.

What are your future goals? Get my dream job, marry a great guy and have a family.

Victoria, the Sports Columnist for Her Campus Alabama, is a sophomore at the University of Alabama originally from Philadelphia, PA.  With a major in Communications and minor in Public Relations, Victoria plans to pursue her dream to work in sports whether it be for ESPN, a NFL franchise, or behind a desk sports-blogging. Victoria plans to work this summer, study abroad in Rome next spring, and get a summer internship in NYC next year. If she is not watching SportsCenter, E! News, or Duke Lacrosse, you can most likely find her blogging on her personal blog. http://socalledsecret.wordpress.com/
Alabama Contributor