This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

With school, life, and jobs, women already have enough to worry about– Birth Control shouldn’t be one them. Her Campus at Alabama and Simple Health are teaming up to help all women get access to convenient and affordable birth control. So what is Simple Health any way? Simple Health is an online company with a passion for providing easy access to birth control access to all women regardless of location, income, or insurance.

Birth control can seem like a daunting task. With finding a doctor, setting up appointments, and actually going to the appointment that you set up, it can seem overwhelming. Finally, at the end of all of it, you have to remember to go pick up your perception every month. If you are taking to the pill, forgetting to take it one time can increase your chances of pregnancy. Simple Health wants to eliminate all this. They don’t even care if you have insurance. With 19 million women lacking reasonable access to birth control and 10 million between the ages of 19-65 without insurance, it’s time for things to change.

Coming to college means you have to find new doctors, new pharmacies, and the means to get there. With simple health, all you have to do is a complete and online medical survey, your preferences, and checkout, and they will directly mail you your birth control. It’s sad to say, but we live in a world where women still face prejudice for what they choose to do with their bodies, Regardless of anyone’s situation we all deserve access to convenient and affordable Birth control.  

Simple Health has articles and blogs about birth control on their webpage that can help you figure out which type of birth control is right for you. They also have an adviser Rashmi Kudesia who is a “board-certified reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) specialist. She completed her Baccalaureate degree in Biology & Medicine magna cum laude from Brown University and her MD with honors from the Duke University School of Medicine”. So go out and change the world (without having to worry about birth control)!

http://bit.ly/SHxHCalabama

I am currently enrolled and The Univerity of Alabama. A travel enthusiast who plans to see the whole world from the window of my tiny house. I believe that exploring the world and learning about other cultures is the cure of prejudice. There are something many places and people to meet, and i just want to share my experiences.