The Bachelorette’s James Taylor Probably Loves The Tide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

The Bachelorette’s James Taylor seems to love the Tide as much as we do. The singer and former contestant came down to Tuscaloosa for the second time this month to give us a show at Rounders on The Strip. James entertained the crowd with some of his songs coming up on a future album and a few covers including the amazing Dixieland Delight. He went on to praise the Tide’s win over Kent State.  One of our staff members, Melody, and I had the opportunity to meet James and grab a selfie. Not only is he totally approachable but he is a total gentleman. I’ll be the first to admit that James was not my favorite on this past season of The Bachlelorette but I have to say, I’d definitely give him a rose and maybe JoJo should have kept him…because James over Jordan, hands down. Here’s to hoping you come back to Tuscaloosa, James! You can keep up with James on Twitter (@james_mccoy_t) and Instagram (@jamesmccoytaylor). 

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!