3 Hands-Down Best Fall Items from Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Trader Joe’s has always been a staple in my routine, but recently, there has been a tremendous amount of buzz surrounding it. Below is just a glimpse of some of my favorite fall items that Trader Joe’s has to offer. 

PUmpkin bread & muffin mix

My personal favorite, Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix is a must. I know some may say that any boxed bread or muffin mix lacks taste and real flavor, but clearly, they have never tried this. Not only does this bread remind me of everything fall, it really does give homemade pumpkin bread a run for its money. This mix is budget and time-friendly, only requiring eggs, oil and water. While it’s baking, the amazing smell of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg will completely envelop your home. 

Maple butter

How could anyone not fall in love with Trader Joe’s Maple Butter? To put it simply, this product is what dreams are made of. Maple syrup is always a crowd-pleaser, but imagine it in spread form. This effortlessly perfect combination can be spread on just about anything from muffins to pancakes. Are you still waiting to be convinced? This maple butter only contains one ingredient: organic maple syrup. If that is not reason enough to run to your local Trader Joe’s, then I don’t know what is. I can undoubtedly say that you will not regret purchasing this.  

autumnal harvest creamy pasta sauce

Looking for something a little more savory? This pasta sauce is the embodiment of fall containing pumpkin, butternut squash, tomato and an abundance of seasoning. Pair this sauce with your choice of noodles and some fresh parmesan cheese for the most delectable meal. The worst part about this sauce is that it is only sold for a short amount of time, but that means you should take advantage of it while it’s still in stock. Unlike your basic marinara sauce, this one will have your tastebuds begging for more.  

I hope this list has convinced you to make a trip to Trader Joe’s. These are just a few of their incredible items. Sadly, these are seasonal, but it just means that there is always something to look forward to. Trader Joe’s, you never fail to satisfy all of my cravings.

Vivian is a Pre-Law major at the University of Alabama. She is planning on attending law school to pursue a career as a criminal lawyer. Her hobbies and interests include traveling, working out and shopping.