This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Attention: It’s finally November and we have less than a month until Thanksgiving and less than two months until Christmas!

Freeform just released the lineup for this year’s “25 Days of Christmas” TV special. Of course, it features our favorites movies like Grinch, Eloise at Christmastime, The Polar Express, Elf, Jack Frost, Santa Clause, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Disney’s A Christmas Carol. Freeform loads the 25 days with the binge worthy classics.

I’ve been waiting so long for this lineup that I put a reminder on my phone for the first day of the November, the release day! I hope everyone enjoys this holiday tradition as much as I do.

So, grab your favorite coffee or hot chocolate mug and spend the next month snuggled up in front of the TV screen.

Check out the full schedule below:

http://freeform.go.com/25-days-of-christmas/news/25-days-of-christmas-2017-schedule-full-list-of-movies

Photos via Freeform

My name is Alex Plavin and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a sophomore at The University of Alabama (Roll Tide) pursuing a degree in Business Management with a passion for writing and entertainment news. I have an unhealthy obsession with binge-watching Netflix and Gossip Girl. I force my friends to watch my favorite Romcoms and any Zac Efron movie. I am always up to date on the latest news and have a tendency to know hundreds of random facts about anything and everything.
Kristen is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in English and minoring in journalism and creative writing. She loves music festivals, reading, Alabama Football, and binge watching Food Network. She serves as Health Chair for the Beta Rho Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon. After graduation, she will be moving to Indianapolis to teach through Teach For America.